Good Optical Store Project promotes win-win

이승호 기자l승인2019.02.22







The product distribution and sales channels are ever diversifying due to the development of online and smartphone shopping platforms. Experts say that it is important for a business to secure professionalism, trustworthiness, price competitiveness and excellent services in order to attract more customers. And this often requires a good technological platform for marketing and selling. 

The eye specialist ‘iBLANK’ is attracting a great attention by introducing ‘Good Optical Store Project’. The idea of the project is to make buying experience of consumers more convenient. iBLANK promotes ‘good optical stores’ on web and app so the consumers can choose the one they like easily and pay a visit to the store to try on. The project significantly increased public confidence on online shopping experience while also making easy of distribution channels. iBLANK recommends eye glasses and stores and saves time normally wasted for refund or change. 

Yoo Young-jin, the head of operation, says “Good Optical Store Project is at its beginning stage but many store owners are showing a great interest. I heard that they have witnessed around 70% sales growth since joining the project platform which is really encouraging. Our goal this year is to fill up the rest 30% so that we can make 100% by working closely together.” 

이승호 기자
<저작권자 © 월간파워코리아, 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지>

이승호 기자의 다른기사 보기
가장 많이 본 기사
㈜뉴스앤매거진 파워코리아 대표 백종원  |   서울특별시 광진구 중곡동 162-3번지 2층  |  대표전화 : 02-466-5085  |  팩스 : 02-444-0454
대표메일/제휴광고문의 :  |  개인정보관리책임자 : 백종원(  |  사업자등록번호 : 591-87-01957
청소년보호책임자 : 백종원
Disclaimer: PowerKorea makes an article based on the information of products and/or services provided in paper and/or in interview by the company, the organization or the person that is solely responsible for the information.
Copyright © 2008 - 2022 월간파워코리아. All rights reserved.